Sunday, July 1, 2007

Meet Rudy!


Meet Rudy! Also, known as Rudolph Alexander Princeton. He's quite the spoiled little doggy. Rudy came to live with me when he was about 12 weeks old.
I bought him from a breeder in California who was a active member in the Yorkshier Terrier Club of Northern California. That was 14 years ago. Rudy has been my constant little companion ever since. He's flown across the country with me on a few occasions and quite enjoyed riding in an airplane and all the attention he got from the flight attendants.
Rudy has outlasted five or six fiancés (who's counting, right?) as well as five or six apartments and 2 homes. He's quite mobile. He loves to ride in the car and he loves going in the RV with his grandma and grandpa. Rudy has two sisters, Pepperoni and Abby, but he's not very impressed with them. He's much more content to sit on my lap and watch television or sit on the back of the couch and watch his sissy's outside being silly.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Another one bites the dust! Now let's see if you post more than Elizabeth.

Welcome to the insanity.

Indiana Peach said...

Ouch. People slamming my blogging abilites on your site...