Monday, July 23, 2007

I'M A BIG WEINER!


LOOK AT ME!!

I won a blue ribbon!
I won a blue ribbon!
I won a blue ribbon!
I won a blue ribbon!

What talent! What skill!

You'll notice in the picture that I'm the only entry in this catagory. Now, that's not why I won the blue ribbon so zip your pie-holes!

I won because knitters across the land quake in their yarn bags at the mention of my name! Many knitters have come before me but I, yes I, won the blue ribbon at the fair in the unlisted catagory!

Autographs and photo's with me and my ribbon will be available for $5.99 next Sunday.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You won!!! You had the best felted hat there. No need to mention it was the only one. Did I mention that? It's just because no one else dared enter with your creation against it!

And E wasn't even going to enter her sweater. For shame!

Indiana Peach said...

Beautiful. I can feel the quaking from here. I will try to post to my blog after I'm done partying with .38 Special in Disney World tonight. What a weird week.

Anonymous said...

the flower makes it look totally different. loves it. - candice